Dec 13, 2009

My 24th Birthday ;)



Yesterday was my 24th birthday, an unforgettable day!!!
As we grow, life teaches us something new and we gain experience. 
I was just thinking about the changes that happened to me over the years. 
 
I must have to say how my day was. This birthday was special to me -  special because until last year i was a student. But now I am a professional. Work life has given me another bunch of friends - my colleagues. Friday night i went to office and celebrated with them. I was so happy that night and there were no assignments too :) Thank you friends to make me smile :D 
After my shift got over, i went to my home. Though awake that night, i coudn't wait to spend the day with my UG friends as am meeting them after a long time. We roamed and that was not the end. We assembled at marina beach around 8.30 pm and I was very eager to see the nick name they wrote on cake that they bought for me. They have given a name as "osama bin laden bilal" as i dint meet them for so long :D We celebrated till 10. Though it was raining, we had a galla time in beach  that night :)
 
I have to say abt few of my friends who were with me for my last birthday but not this time. I somehow lost contact with them. At the same time, i felt very happy, when few of my friends with whom i lost contact gave me surprise with sudden wishes.

As year passes, i really could feel that am growing and could sense some changes. I also feel that I need some changes within myself. I thought of controlling and stopping few bad things like anger, etc etc and somehow by god grace, am coping with that.

Whatever, it was a great day. Thank you to everyone who made my day. Love you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment