Nov 19, 2009

why should boys have all fun ;)

It was Wednesday. My shift got over and as usual around 6.30 am I was heading to my home from office cab. The cab stopped at a signal before the Gemini flyover. I was listening to the FM and gazing out through the window. Nothing actually caught my attention until the arrival of a black pulsar near my window. A cute college going chick was on the pillion and I was looking at her :) The girl garnered my entire attention and hence I didn’t bother to turn my eyes to the rider. He was busy waiting for the green. All of a sudden, the rider removed his helmet. Oh my God!!!


HE is SHE!!!


I was shocked and surprised. Though it is not such an exclaiming thing, the early morning encounter with such a scene was really unexpected. It seems that Chennai’s young ladies are opting for heavy rides to college rather than the light weight, ‘made for women’ vehicles like Scooty :)  may be because they wanna portray a tough image and be unique. They are catching up with modern trends so fast these days.


Hmm.. The signal turned green. The rider gal put on her helmet, raised the accelerator and just flew in the wind.


Great going Gals ;)

5 comments:

  1. this reminds me of an SMS I recieved:

    No matter if a guy rides a 100 cc splendor, 150 cc Pulsar, 220 cc Karizma or 1000 cc Hyabusa...



    It is usually to follow a 80 cc Scooty Pep!

    I Guess this wont sound funny now! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the trends are changing. I have seen quite a few girls now driving bikes...

    cheers!
    Tavish

    http:/tavishviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehhee..hilarious..is this chennai?
    anywayz..this is nothn man..i hav seen a no. of times hey r showin middle finger to dullards arounnd..HE IS SHE wquote ws really utterly hilarious..sry fr d abv mishap in postin.regretted..waitn fr ur nxt post

    ReplyDelete
  5. heck mine too. http://123vineet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete