Oct 29, 2009

" Yo! Buddies, Whats up? "


"Yo! Buddies, Whats up?:)

Don't reply me back with question, "Bilal, What happened to you?" Just chill ;) Its been a week since my last post was made and I didn't get any idea for my next post. I was just thinking and thinking, but got nothing. Today, morning I got a message from two of my friends - one message was "Machi, Whats up? " and another one was "The paper was bindaas, surely gonna get above 75". Actually I normally get confused what to reply when some says "Whats up?". Again, as usual in my way I was searching those two words in Google :D. Phew, What to say, I got some ideas to post, "Hip Hop Lingos". I got lot and lots of hip hop slang which were very interesting and I felt like B-boy (Fan of hip hop culture), murmuring those words and trying to use those in sentence. Oh my God! They have given a plenty of words to call a girl (chick, shorty, foxy etc.) ;) Do you know what chick flick mean? A movie primarily of interest to girls often due to the content of love, friendship or Emo(emotional) scenes. 

Here are some most popular words:

Phat -Very cool, Ace - best friend, Buggin- Acting crazy, Bling-Bling - Expensive jewelery , tool - uncool person, Bones - Skinny person, Funky monkey - Very funky, My bad - my Fault, Juice - Gossip, secret. punk - rude person, bite me - go to hell,  Mentos - Good luck, Wheel - cars and bikes.
Source: Rapdict, Urbandict.  

Start using these and surprise your buddies ;)

Peace out (Bye)!!! :) 

4 comments:

  1. lolz...right buddy...
    i also found myself speechless whn these words came across me over n over.... :D :P

    himanshu
    http://amazing-n-weirdworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. gud dude

    these words are often heard by my ears, but cudnt sense the synonym, now its clear discoveries from bilal for us to impress others

    thanks


    keep rocking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bilal
    Very nice and good Ace
    Mentos Bilal

    ReplyDelete
  4. hai.....this is interesting ya........now only i am hearing of these words.........its very new to me ya......

    ReplyDelete